So, I just came back from my little Amsterdam trip and what do I find on my return? My first Award. Actually, I lie - two awards!
I can't tell you how pleased I am - It really does mean an awful lot. So thank you to Me, my best and I who, in short, is really awesome. If you aren't following her you should be!
I have been asked to tell you all ten things about myself that you wouldn't necessarily know.
1. My dog Sprout (a border terrier) is the love of my life.
|The man himself.|
2. I think the most important thing is to live by your values. Some of mine are: Freedom, respect, harmony and creativity.
3. Porridge is underrated. FACT.
4. I have been very ill at various times in my life and although each time has been a challenge, I have always reminded myself that I will get through it. And each time, I have.
5. I am absolutely terrible at maths. I still count on my fingers.
6. I'm not keen on baths. I very rarely have one. I know it sounds a bit strange I don't like the idea of sitting in my own dirt!
7. I am, however, rather obsessive about having showers and I regularly stay in it until the water turns freezing cold and I am forced out.
8. I really have to work on my self-confidence, it is not something that comes easily to me.
9. It took me a long time to 'go for it' and start writing this blog. I always wanted to, but I needed to push through some barriers to make it actually happen. In fact, it took me to loose my personal anonymous blog that I'd been writing for years to get going on this one.
10. I like to have a holistic view on my life. How I look on the outside is important to me, but that really only comes if I feel okay on the inside.
And as I am terrible at maths and can't count...
11. Last year, I took up the martial art Taekwondo and even though I am the biggest girlie girl there is imaginable, I really enjoy it.
|Just before my first ever TKD class!|
Who do I think deserves to be awarded this blog?
- Becca, who is over in New Zealand, really does post on a whole variety of subjects. Her photos/swatches are impeccable and I absolutely adore her header. Over all, when I see Bec has a new post up I am straight over there to check it out and I always enjoy it!
- Canadian Kenzie's blog is awesome too. Her nail art is something to check out, as is her amazing talent for making jewellery. Wow is all I can say really.
-Rosie Hannah's blog is full of such useful tricks and tips and always makes me thinks, 'ah! why didn't I think of that!' But that's the beauty of this blog, you don't need to. Lots of interesting recipes that will save you some pennies - I like the Oriental Toner.
I'm off to tell the three lovely ladies about the award now so,
Ciao for now x
P.s Amsterdam goodies and report post coming shortly!