Sunday 11 September 2011

NOTD - Inglot O2M Breathable Nail Enamel (646)

Inglot_O2M_Breathable_Nail_Enamel_646

As Autumn has most definitely arrived, I've put my candy colours aside for the moment and gone for this most beautiful dark blue from Inglot.

It comes from their O2M range, which is nail polish based on the polymer that was originally developed for breathable contact lenses.  

They say that the use of new polymer, 

  • - significantly increases the oxygen permeability of the varnish films (until 54 cm3/sec). 
  • - improves the permeability to water vapour
  • - facilitates the varnish spreading 
  • - reduces the film tightness
No.646
This nail polish goes on like a dream. Two coats create a completely opaque nail with no streaking in sight. I put it down to the high-tech formulation, which also helped my DIY manicure last for ages. In fact, I had no chipping for five days. Impressive.  

The range contains NONE of the following;
  • toluene
  • formaldehyde
  • dibutyl phthalate (DBP)
  • camphor
Which is obviously another huge bonus for this range.

Inglot_ O2M _Breathable_ Nail _Polish


The O2M bottles are slightly smaller than the original Inglot polishes and a tiny bit more expensive, but I would definitely say that they are worth it. Better nail health, longer lasting manicure = an overall good buy. 

Click HERE for more information and to find out where your nearest store is.

So, that's it for today folks. What do you think? Have you tried any of these special 'breathable' polishes? Let me know in the comments below - I do read every single one!

Ciao for now x

11 comments:

  1. wow, this is such a gorgeous shade! and i love the pics, they look amazing ♥ ... the green and purple around make the blue nails pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty color...I wish I could bring myself to wear different colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kris Beauty - It is beautiful isn't it?! It's becoming one of my favourites and you know I find it very hard to strike out from purple/lilac shades!!!

    @~~Mikki Jo - What do you normally wear on your nails? Why not treat yourself to one particular colour that's different for you, then try it on a Sunday to see what it feels like! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi :)
    It's a really beautiful colour! I've quite a lot of Inglot's nail polishes but I haven't tried O2M yet. To be sincere I didn't see it before your posts.. I wonder - is Inglot expensive in UK?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I've never heard of such a product but I'm now really intrigued! The shade is AMAZING! I just got a similar one by Nails Inc... but love this so much more!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Peniam - Do try it!!! I much prefer it to their regular ones. In my opinion (and on my nails) it seems to last much longer. You know, I really can't remember how much I paid for this polish, but I have a feeling it was around £11, but I'm guessing a bit. I think it is a fairly priced brand given the quality! What do you reckon? xxx

    @Walkthesand - Thanks so much for your comment! I'm sure your Nails Inc one is cool - I love that brand too. But, if you do get a chance to try Inglot's o2m range, I would! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. serious ?Must try one of these forumlas so,Inglot will be at IMATS with industry rates I think. Photo is so boootiful too x

    ReplyDelete
  8. @me,my best and I - WOO HOO! Indusstry rates! Yeee haaa! Can you buy me everything please? ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. @emmie - yeah, definitely, I need to try them out.. Just need to find'em ;) I agree with you about the price.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Emmie, I think I'll try a new color like you said! I usually wear a deep deep burgundy...and have stuck with that color for years...it's time for a change!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous color! I must try it :D

    ReplyDelete