Monday 5 September 2011

Outfit of the Other Day (Vintage)

Making the most the last summer wild flowers of the year...
Today, I've done a quick post to show you this very sweet vintage dress. Ordinarily I don't go near yellow. It is, in fact, a colour I actively avoid. However, when I saw this, I knew it had to be mine. Please do excuse the occasional crease - I haven't had chance to tend to it properly yet - I wanted to show you all first!


The back is totally adorable with frilly edging. The print is floral and is very obviously from the seventies!
 

I've teamed it with some gold hoop earrings that I picked up from Gray's Antiques just off Bond St in London. 

My gold hoop earrings that need a good clean!
Can you Spot Sprout? Always trying to get in on the action!

Make up wise nothing that exotic! I have used some of my staple products for a very easy to create look. 
If you'd actually like me to do a tutorial on this look or any of the looks I create, do let me know in the comments below. 


So that's it for today folks, I hope you've enjoyed having a sneaky peek at this funny old dress...If you have, you might like to do one of the following:
  • Comment below -Comments make me happy.
  • Enter my MEGA UBER giveaway. Click HERE - Quick though, you haven't got long left!
  • Nominate me in the Cosmo Beauty Awards - Link somewhere on the right..
Thanks & Ciao for now x

1 comment:

  1. Ahh that dress is lovely! U look awesome chick! And you have reminded me that I need to invest in some Hunter wellies this autumn/winter :) Loving Sprout trying to get into shot hehe xxx

    ReplyDelete