|Making the most the last summer wild flowers of the year...|
The back is totally adorable with frilly edging. The print is floral and is very obviously from the seventies!
I've teamed it with some gold hoop earrings that I picked up from Gray's Antiques just off Bond St in London.
|My gold hoop earrings that need a good clean!|
|Can you Spot Sprout? Always trying to get in on the action!|
Make up wise nothing that exotic! I have used some of my staple products for a very easy to create look.
- Primer: Gosh Velvet Touch Foundation Primer £12.99
- Foundation: NARS Sheer Matte Foundation in Deauville £29.50
- Eye Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion £14.50
- Powder: MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Medium (18.50)
- Bronzer: Nars Laguna (24.50)
- Highlighter: Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Radiant Touch Highlighting Pen £24.50
- Eye brow pencil: MAC Pencil (Stud) £11.50
- Eyebrow set: MAC £11.50
- Eyeshadows: Urban Decay Naked Palette £35.00
- Eyeliner: Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner - Collection 2000 £2.99
- Mascara: MAC False Lashes £17.50
- Lipstick: No7 Poppy King (Allure) £12.00
If you'd actually like me to do a tutorial on this look or any of the looks I create, do let me know in the comments below.
So that's it for today folks, I hope you've enjoyed having a sneaky peek at this funny old dress...If you have, you might like to do one of the following:
- Comment below -Comments make me happy.
- Enter my MEGA UBER giveaway. Click HERE - Quick though, you haven't got long left!
- Nominate me in the Cosmo Beauty Awards - Link somewhere on the right..
Thanks & Ciao for now x