A couple of weekends ago, I attended a family wedding and had an absolutely super time. The couple looked amazing and a splendid day was had by all. I thought I'd do a very quick post to share with you what I wore.
Dress: French Connection
Shoes: Office - (dug out from the back of my wardrobe) Heel = insanely high, nevertheless I did a heck of a lot of dancing in them...
Jewellery: Not wanting to take away from the detailing of the dress, I chose not to wear a necklace or any bracelets. I did however, stick with my silver rings (I feel naked without them!)
Nail Varnish: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure - Pedal to the Metal £6.99
- Primer: MAC Prep & Prime £18.00
- Foundation: NARS Sheer Matte Foundation in Deauville £29.50
- Eye Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion £14.50
- Powder: MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Medium (18.50)
- Blush: MAC Sakura Mineralize Blush (from the Quite Cute Collection) £19.00
- Highlighter: Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Radiant Touch Highlighting Pen £24.50
- Eye brow pencil: MAC Pencil (Stud) £11.50
- Eyebrow set: MAC £11.50
- Eyeshadows: MAC Crystal, Digit, Scene & Knight Divine £11.50
- Eyeliner: Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner - Collection 2000 £2.99
- Eye Pencil: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye pencil £13.00
- Mascara: Benefit They're Real £18.50
- Lipstick: MAC Playtime (from the Quite Cute Collection) £13.50
That's it for today folks - told you it was going to be quick! Hope you liked it though, perhaps leave me a little comment?
Ciao for now x
PS. I will be announcing the winner of my Uber Mega Giveaway very shortly - sorry for the hold up!