The sun was shining in London today, so out came a dress.
- Dress: Zara
- Shoes: Dune
- Necklace: Vintage
|Lime Crime - Airbourne Unicorn|
Although I used fairly dark eyeshadow colours in my crease, the overall makeup doesn't loose all it's playfulness, probably because I used my go-to lipstick shade - Liliac! Here's what I used to create the look:
- Primer: MAC Prep & Prime
- Foundation: MAC Pro Longwear SPF 10 (shade NW10)
- Concealor: Benefit Boi-ing (02)
- Powder: MAC Mineralize Skin Finish (medium)
- Bronzer: NARS Laguna
- Eye brow pencil: MAC's (stud)
- Eyebrow set: Boots No.7
- Blusher: MAC Breath of Plum
- Eye Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Eye Shadow: MAC Crystal, Digit, Scene & Knight Divine.
- Highlighter: Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat
- Eye Liner: MAC Smoulder
- Mascara: MAC Falsh Lashes
- Lips: Barry M Lip Paint 129 / Lime Crime Airbourne Unicorn (I changed throughout the day)
Let me know if you'd like to see make-up tutorials on here... oh and do sign up to follow me if you've enjoyed reading this. It's really easy. Just press the 'follow' button on the right hand side of the screen!
Ciao for now x