It is so lovely being in the English countryside during harvest. I don't think anything in the world can compare to it. Luckily enough, this year I managed to get out of London and visit the family at exactly the right time. In such beautiful surroundings I thought I'd show you the look I went for on this very warm day.
|It smells so good...|
- Vintage Dress: From the 1970's with pussy bow tie and bell sleeves.
- Wellies: Traditional Hunter (My Dad's actually!)
|Sprout getting involved in farm life by eating grass...|
Ring: Vintage Stirling Silver 1960's
Other rings I wrote about in my Jumpsuit Outfit Of the Day. Click HERE if you want to see...
|Errrm...I think they're in need of a good clean...|
Earrings: Stirling silver - picked up from a charity shop, a bit 90's - can't exactly remember how much for now, but when I wear them they make me feel rather regal!
Simple & girlie. The dress is flamboyant enough for daytime so no need to go over the top with the makeup. Here is what I used the create the look:
- Foundation: Mac Prolongwear Foundation £22.50 (NW20)
- Concealer: Benefit Boi-ing £16.50
- Face Powder: Avene Mosaic Powder £13.50
- Eye brow pencil: MAC Pencil (Stud) £11.50
- Eyebrow set: MAC £11.50
- Blusher: MAC Breath of Plum £17.00
- Eyeshadows: MAC Crystal, Digit, Scene & Knight Divine £11.50
- Mascara: MAC False Lashes £17.50
- Lipgloss: Sleek Pout Polish in Monte Carlo £4.30
- Nail Varnish: Rimmel 239 Your Majesty £2.99
|I love my Sleek Pout Polish!|
- Comment below - I just love reading what you've got to say...I'm not kidding on this one.
- Enter my MEGA UBER giveaway. Click HERE.
- Nominate me in the Cosmo Beauty Awards - Link somewhere on the right..
Thanks & Ciao for now x