With summer coming to an end, I have been spending as much time outside as I possibly can. Whenever I go and stay with the family up north, I really enjoy letting the fresh air get right into my lungs. It makes a refreshing change from London life, the hustle and bustle - the to-ing and fro-ing. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't live anywhere else, but it is nice to escape sometimes - see the farm, get a bit muddy and go on long walks with Sprout the dog.
|Sprout had a complete funny five minutes round the field during this shot hence the giggle!|
- Crochet Vest: Kindly made by my most adorable Gran all the way down in Devon.
- Vintage Skirt: Green suede from the 1960's - stolen from my Mother's wardrobe.
- Wellies: Traditional Hunter (Yup still my Dad's!)
- Necklace: A mixture of beads and stones - given as a gift so I'm not sure how much or where from...
- Earrings: Found in my bottom drawer back at my parents place. Treasures - you never know where they may crop up!
Nothing too fancy with the make-up, or the hair for that matter. In fact, I don't think it's even been brushed, just put one side up with a bobby pin. Products used:
- Tinted Moisturiser:Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser spf 20 £33.00
- Bronzer: The Body Shop Honey Bronzing Gel £11
- Concealer: MAC Prolongwear £13.50
- Eye brow pencil: MAC Pencil (Stud) £11.50
- Eyebrow set: MAC £11.50
- Eye Shadow: Benefit's Creasless Cream in Skinny Jeans £14.00
- Eyeliner: Rimmel Flash Eyeliner £4.79
- Mascara: MAC False Lashes £17.50
- Lipstick: Clarin's Rouge Prodige £17.00
|I love my dog!|
As you can see, in terms of the outfit, it cost me nothing. Well, next to nothing (I did buy my own underwear!) It goes to show that a rummage round here and there, you can have yourself, well, dressed at the very least!
So that my darlings, is all for today. I really hope you've liked some of what you've seen. If you have, perhaps think about doing one of the following...
- Comment below -Comments make me happy.
- Enter my MEGA UBER giveaway. Click HERE.
- Nominate me in the Cosmo Beauty Awards - Link somewhere on the right..
Thanks & Ciao for now x