Sunday 20 March 2011

Outfit of the Day

Just a quick post to show you my outfit of the day.

Cheesy grin!
I had a lot to do today and needed to be up and out really early (7am!) I was helping to officiate at a competition and wanted to concoct an outfit to reflect a certain degree of chic formality. The day also involved handing out tickets, tidying up and generally being on my feet all day. There was definitely no room for heels in this look. Here is what I ended up with.
  • Dress: Traid charity shop in Westbourne Grove (£4!)   


I then added a cable knit cardigan for warmth...




I chose to wear three of my favourite vintage silver bangles  - one of my many weaknesses!

Let me know what you think of this outfit and whether of not you'd like a makeup tutorial on this look.

Ciao for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment