|This is a no smoking doorway|
This morning was the typical Monday morning rush and I struggled to get out the house on time. One arm was trying to straighten my hair, whilst the other was trying to feed the dog. The consequence of such a hectic start to the day meant that apart from some hoop earings and a couple of staple rings, I am devoid of all jewellery. I literally ran out of time. It's funny how naked I felt!
Anyway, as simple as 1,2,3.
|Sorry - I know this picture is a bit woah! in your face!|
Makeup wise, really simple. Wanted a very subtle daytime look - sorry I didn't take a picture with my eyes shut...do'h!
- Primer: MAC Prep & Prime
- Foundation: MAC Pro Longwear SPF 10 (shade NW10)
- Powder: MAC Mineralize Skin Finish (medium)
- Bronzer: NARS Laguna
- Eye brow pencil: MAC's (stud)
- Eyebrow set: Boots No.7
- Blusher: Benefit's Bella Bamba
- Eye Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Eye Shadow: Benefit's Creaseless Cream (Skinny jeans)
- Highlighter: Sleek Shadow Palette
- Eye Liner: Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Felt tip Liner (Black)
- Mascara: MAC Falsh Lashes
- Lips: NARS lipgloss (Nana)
Let me know if you'd like to see make-up tutorials on here...
Ciao for now x